thoughtless world
yesterday "what women want" seen. all he could hear the thoughts of women. in the ground I stand closely together with other passengers and I am surrounded by thoughts. loud as unspoken. right now writing workshop. little loss. what I want in there? some thoughts which I expressed, not because I did not dare, but later had someone. she flew to him / her? there were still own products? I think that-even if we do not see a real life-thoughts "objects" are as a table, a chair, a glasses are. the spiritual world is invisible, yet visible. how sensitive everyone is to go with it? if for example you are in the room and not just in everyone's heads only? if we pass it, even if we do not say? over the body, for example, we also speak. So we can not prevent them from spreading. I also yesterday again become clear, we are very dependent on us or have freedom to think certain things, depending on the situation in which we move. we can influence and theoretically free to choose. (Just think what you want ...). Perhaps
0 comments:
Post a Comment