Sunday, September 27, 2009

Carnaval Nep Filmcamera

A blank sheet of paper and an open book

28th September 2009: according to my plan would have I started that day with the study. With the hope of finding order and happiness in everyday life, a young woman decides to run from your blog immediately. Inexperienced and overwhelmed some of the terminology of the web population, she does a year to publish her life.

I have no steady job, no steady partner, stand firm in life, I'm not even going steady and I have nothing to do with the Festsein.

A blank sheet of paper and an open book.

PROJECT: one year free

OBJECTIVE: survive

Day 1

Premiere! The review of my life has started brilliantly.

day at 12 connect a three-quarters of the family in the apartment. As of today we are three. The three of in my kingdom. I feel harassed and also restricted. We all knew that it will happen. Each of us will die one day. My condolences!




0 comments:

Post a Comment