Saturday, July 10, 2010

Planetsuzy Linsey Dawn Mckenzie

very much new to play =)

Vele's birthday and so was our game was again about filled up.

Katamari Forever ~ PS3 whe ~ ~ ~ ~ even if you ask yourself this, what is wrong with the Japanese running ^ ^

Winning Eleven 2010 (PS3) (this I have really no desire to determining but soon forced to = ()

and Metro 2033 (PC): say Habs yesterday once been ripped off and have to say I can play no ego shooter more, I'm out, have since new items ^ ^

And I've got a new treasure organized: The third game Taiko no Tatsujin for NDS + Ah ~ I just might come before that, but there are many songs on it and the full game story (as far as I understand) is also very funny.

selection of both I can not decide, but because of the Vele constantly on television is, I will usually always gone left only PCund NDS ~
isser And soon, the Vele.Der is in the home for a good two and I'm here alone alone, which is bad because I'm sone crybaby = (
naonao

0 comments:

Post a Comment