Sunday, April 25, 2010

Inplatation Calculator

closing time, like the smell ....

well, for me there is only n soup from a can, but still ... better than nothing and it's warm ~
Today work was fully exhausting know not why, and I like less and less people there. It is one is really better when you are dealing simply no longer with them. Polite smile but think "fuck u" ... am I am good in it, really ^ ^
Otherwise ... hm ... the magnum of McCafé shake tastes delicious full, but three euros are already too expensive for me, haha.
Hm .. now is the month in order to say money, money> money. \u0026lt;"White still does not know what I'm going to buy it, but what it will be great =) (besides some crappy shoes for work)
But one thing I must say, in warning the people Ishin cute =) get up at five in morning

0 comments:

Post a Comment