laundry!
clock.
Do not want>. \u0026lt;"and the Sunday and perhaps longer! (Do not know yet when I hinmuss next week) and I do not fucking know when I have my shitty vocational school. But nuja.
Vele funny found that Crowne Plaza on my folder the name of my "mentor" position and immediately had the godfather ape ^ ^
Sun .. what else? I do not tolerate savoy cabbage rolls.
laundry is washed goofy, but at least I'm done.
RO alone play is silly, especially as a Dancer. (Yay, back to the Geographer * grrr * boring)
My coffee pot is still down at KP and I believe that P even sleep ^ ^ (K is working in the warehouse with Vele) rang
(degrees hats phone, but it was unfortunately not P)
I see Jenny is almost within the week
Braun me (my uniform is brown = () and ...
particularly important:
I need now necessarily coffee-.- "
laundry!
0 comments:
Post a Comment