Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Home Remedies For Scalp Treatment

Benyamin makes ma day

So, I'm about to buy me the Lost Odyssey OST, because even once is übertrieeeeben beautiful (and cool and stuff, haha)
line I hear again Nut's album and think to myself with "Liberi Fatali" whether there has thought of clogging. Somehow my nerves.
Hm .. What else ... I woke up this morning without a voice. I croaked these words to me. Will my Katzi stress with irgendnem funny pet names and make only "Kuraaa kuraaa 'Revolting. I go over to the living room where vele penner like sleeping and crow him awake, he should call to work, because I can work poorly without a voice. Then again executed cut. I called at noon (boss Housekeeping) crowing my housekeeper, and the only "I n bissel am really disappointed that they did not come to work "I thought," WTF ?!?!" and said "I have not chosen me but to be sick!" more loudly cawing and crowing and she mutters my sentence for contempt .!
full work does not mean I like grad eh, but I thought: "Hey, n bissel colds does not do me bedridden, I go out anyway," torment me so since Sunday afternoon (when I was sick) to go there And get sone shit then listen. FU ALL
Well no matter, tomorrow through work, then nine days without free and then three days did not work ~ I looking forward
me ^ ^
Hm .. I cook again grad n bissel more and try me not of the great things to be led by Dominos, Kuchi and pizza.de, to make lots of money
vele always says what?
"Out of the Comfort Zone!" And I hold myself more off than he and I should note that I already diligent than he was!
So ~ Since last week I again drink more beer. I've been afraid of getting diabetes by the whole (vodka) energy drink shit and the (rum) Schwipper-spill (without alcohol) Lipton Ice Tea with carbon dioxide from the can. I consume only sugar! Bad bad bad. (Although I Relentless \u0026lt;- Energy Coca Cola Company also find leaks)
So Random shit without end, my clock says now -> get up to four hours!
Ah ~ ~ ~ And I look
currently Gundamm 00, 2007 with the opening Laruko.
I love ~ Is really been awesome, especially because I've been and Wing's 8th MS Team Gundam no longer looked right.
I LUV MECHA ^ ^
Then I have to always think Masa-san from Tokyo, with the Vele and I were in Akiba and because he somehow already well versed. He looks at ne Gundam figure and says: "Ah ~ Gundam" xy "" was cool
I miss Tokyo ~ and sushi, and ramen and [insert something really awesome ^ ^] and Masa and Tomo ~ laundry ~
traveling so long is so because non-training who want the most, that we take a month our two days, instead of collecting and times a week or two have to. (I need but not every month vacation, but are just too lazy to plan properly, if someone one-two weeks away is' - and they must, too, if someone is sick ... Illogical) But
travel, you go, go again soon: July-> Cologne, August-> Sardinia and November in London \u0026lt;3
Yes, even more random shit.
SO ~ Nut album is already almost done, I reel back on track again two of wine a bissel and hit me back then.
Until then, you've probably have
Kinda ^ ^
naonao

0 comments:

Post a Comment