Stephenie Meyer: Twilight (2005)
| | Dt. Title: Bis (s) on the morning My Rating: |
author (Source: Wiki )
Stephenie Meyer (née Morgan, born December 24, 1973) is an American author, known for her romantic vampire Twilight series, Which is aimed primarily at young adult audiences. The Twilight novels have sold over 40 million copies worldwide, with translations into 37 different languages around the globe. A film adaptation of Twilight was released domestically on November 21, 2008. Meyer is also the author of the adult science-fiction novel The Host.
Bücher der Twilight Saga: Twilight (2005), New Moon (2006), Eclipse (2007), Breaking Dawn (2008);
Inhalt (Klappentext, Atom)
When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret.
What Bella doesn't realize is that the closer she gets to him, the more she is putting herself and those around her at risk. And it might be too late to turn back ...
Meinung
Also zunächst mal war ich ein bisschen enttäuscht, da es ja eigentlich kein Vampirroman ist, sondern eine Teenie-Schnulze. Zumindest am Schluss hatte ich Hoffnung auf ein bisschen Vampir-Action, aber wenn die Erzählerin ausgeknocked ... is
Frankly, I find it fascinating that Stephenie Meyer made the book so the mark and thus triggered a hype. Especially Edward I of course beat the readers hearts racing, I can not quite understand.
He is just the way the stereotype of the man's dream of all girls who still openly or secretly hoping that her prince to come galloping in shining armor on his white horse to rescue them. He's just waaaahnsinnig handsome, but is interested in his part of course zero good-looking insane girl but only for Bella (and yes, the average reader has a chance). He is muscular, smells good, is intelligent, has a lot of money and drives fast cars. There was a girl he loves so much and has a huge desire (vamp + menschl) to her, but a much cried term self-control (ie not all guys are pigs). And of course he is interested in every tiny little thing in her life, knows their favorite music, ... A little bad boy to his girlfriend, but of course he'd NEVER do something, blah blah blah.
That he is a vampire, just still a plus, that makes him a bit mysterious.
Funny, that is sufficient to make the reader inside so wuschig. I mean, the guy is almost 100 years old and this is all we get to hear from him? What has he been all this time driven? In general is indeed dealt with the information about the past of the Vampire sparingly. And if something comes, it is so boring and uneventful, or nonsensical. The thing about Alice? I was like, WTF?
But overall, it is always nice. It reads just very fast, because only the "story" to chase, without regard to the style. I was indeed quite simple, but again not too bad now. But the book I'm so in English read and there is my feeling for the language course, not so pronounced.
Yes, I think if I was the annoying trappings and the hype surrounding Edward Hide, then at least very entertaining and beautiful to read. The film I found the way, surprisingly, also quite amusing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment