Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bootz From Flava Of Love

how nice some people are still ...

" I've never asked that you hate him. I've only n problem if you build it further ne friendship. " ... Or something like that.
WTF?
Well, so you can take care of when you're ready. Ne is difficult and delicate matter and "I feel, I just dunno" I
never a friend of decisions have been.
I lower my head and first edit my own problems. Ranging from washing clothes to all the unpleasant things that currently torturing me inside. And if that is done ... then I care me 'why'
Now I am Egoist ~ * sing * me first and alternate series yay ~ ~ I'm it. * Washing machine *
is overcome, then I care about me today to not be alone. The degree is not so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment