Short remark
parents are really strange and I am not now complain because I'm postpubertär (which I won, but that is non-superficial!)
The whole trip was the evening s always easier to dispute, because non-clear was what is eaten. I've always thought about my parents and let them decide what they found in the last week beschissn well so that it forced me to choose something. I then indicated: "Let's go to Yellow Cab Pizza \u0026lt;3" My dad looks funny, my ma is "Then you can eat so I did not anyway. hungry "I said:" Yes, but a shit on the wall, if you wanted to necessarily mean that what I choose ... yummy then let it go to Max Chicken (is also full, BBQ chicken, but also burgers and local food \u0026lt;3 ) my ma "No, we are now taking cab to Yellow" I had (now ne Scheißegal atmospheric druf) "Okay, yeaaaah, pizza * happy *"
In Yello Cab then pizza ordered and my dad and I are the feed so. My Ma looks to us here and said "Can I wait in the car?" a loud "whatTheFuuuck" in thought. nüscht've said, was stupid to me. Just thought about food, "delicious four seasons pizza covered with shrimp, anchovies, geilo cheese and salami hamma "and" yummy Iced tea, delicious iced tea, delicious iced tea "
sometime's it for over. or does my dad just drunk and I was under such an impression that I got up with a" We're ready to go let ma "
In Vehicle was bitching, I heard übern mucke mp3player. Did not be.
wa hardly warn the hotel, which vanished as the bad mood.'s funny. Really. but whatever, fuck off I'm back home soon and look forward
3 \u0026lt;
so long
nao
0 comments:
Post a Comment