Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girha Parvesh Cards For Invitation

soon as I sit on the plane, now I'm home ~

And I am looking full again ~
Then I see all the great people.
And my luv * ~ * katziiiieees
And I can be back drunk.
And I can eat what I want when I want. And I can
chilling on the couch all day and tea sauefen ('m unemployed ^ ^) And I can
eat good sushi.
And I can hear music Speakers
And I can hear music that I like (muhahaha, poor Vele)
And I can swear omitted, because all are used to.
I had sushi? Have I missed ^ ^ ÜBERTRIEEEBEN
And I can anywhere where I want only.

and and and I'm looking full, haha.
@ Hu, found something for you
@ jessi, kensh for you and also
@ Paula: Well, just as well, but is completely devoid of ideas xD
@ Vele, I think I'll keep your stuff. The is far too cool ... unless the apartment is really as clean as you described it;)

So I'm looking forward, the third flap
So long ~ ~ ~ ~ Nao Nao
~ Na-o-mi ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment