Sunday, November 7, 2010

How To Fix A Tech Deck Without A Tool

Marché? Please do not for brunch.

So, tomorrow begins my life as a housewife * lol * So
control the cleaners and such. Ma ~ n, I do not want to be in the shit housekeeping, but that is again the same old story. I'm suffocating
currently in Dominos pizza boxes, but the pizzas are so tasty and ~~~~~ cih not come out clearly that the almost taste like Pizza Hut ~ just american style.
A few days I've bought my Fable3 in the Special Edition, which looks very cool and habs been ripped off until yesterday because I had during the week otherwise I felt bad because I wrote two exams (wasn joke). N Have a good feeling, hopefully there is one ^ ^
Yes, I am a princess Fable, that is, how in the RL, except that my bro is playing a tyrannical jerk, hahaha. If I were a princess with power in RL, I'd probably be the tyrant ^ ^ (Oh ~ I'm for Death penalty, no, no, I'm not God)
Hm ~ what else?
I had brunch today at Marché. Was okay. I've expected more, because I spent about 16Euro for all u can eat buffet with hot drinks have included and a Osaft, but the food ... well, I was tired, but with pleasure etc I understand something else. Why the first place got the self-service, I wonder too. Segafredo For example, in my opinion makes a neat and better impression.
The venue for specialty coffee and tea in my opinion was a disaster. One can well separated from each other tea and Kaffespezis because you do so aufgießt the tea itself, and the coffee one was made. But no, the tea buffet was hidden behind the waiting line for the Kaffespezis and Nachservice was not behind the tea cups. One hour after the start of brunch was the hot water all, what also has to take care of Nachservice. (Nachzugießen and water is surely not the world-.- ")
The cappuccino was too strong and the small Schokopulverherzchen to us, m making milk froth in my opinion also not go away. And the chocolate tastes better from each carton / pack -. - "At the buffet
were shriveled and dry mushrooms, which you wondered when they have been made since Dilara and I have ten clock (ie at the beginning of the break) and there were also added to the same. They also tasted musty-.- "
The scrambled eggs were fresh, but not quite. I'm eating in the hotel where used, when I know that scrambled eggs is always a bissel wet, as if making mans home, because the NEM are indeed among salamanders and dry or are on Ner Heiplatte or or or .... But the restaurant was full and the guests were able to get half-raw scrambled eggs ... Hello? Whats wrong?
Hmm .. At the cold buffet, where one sausage and ham and pickled salmon, as well as salads were there, I missed ne decent salami. The swear even organic and fair trade, which I find really good, but in any organic shop you can find delicious-looking salami now and not sone grobgekörnte shit that gräulig-purple was. There was massive minced but not smoked ham ... why? The cucumbers were cut and the vessel is not uniform with the tomato was too watery. The choice of green salad was very good and there was a small selection of dressings, but I did not tried.
The bread and rolls breakfast I was really happy, the bread was fresh and the young lady behind the counter always new baked cakes, because they went away quickly. (After all, worked well because the shit-nachservice, well ...) but I missed regular rolls or bread rolls or toast. There was only sone healthy sandwiches and no way to warm up.
And the pancake station ... disaster. It was also sone do-it-yourself station where ne kreirunde plate, raw dough and oil were to be found. But the raw dough was too thick and lumpy, the margins Turner was not cleaned and the plate was adjusted so cold that you needed your 10minutes to make n Pancake yes .... one? The hot buffet
gabs Kassel, which I have not tried, but very fresh and juicy worked. Beside it-easy to miss-a small bowl with mini-Bratmaxe sausages. Thus, the taste, anyway. The standard of Nuremberg they have also been nciht erfüllt.Es also sandy small potatoes and pumpkin pieces tasteless and map ...
I could ever get upset about it and complain about everything. I must also mention that the breakfast included at our hotel 15 Euro all hot beverages and juices granini costs, we get on well with the Nachservice afterwards and actually everything is fresh and delicious, except for our pancakes. However
am become tired of the selection was great and you could even taste of everything. The location had to be charming autumnal and earthy smell (probably because of the thousand pumpkins that because lying around) and after rolls, which suited to nem nice Sunday brunch. Again I will not go anyway. Yesterday I was
with Tina in the Marché, but have since eaten lunch and it was all super-fresh and delicious, so I more shocked at the breaking was.
Yoah, or bought shoes look, from super hot, I wear the usual efficiency and also Life sucks.
byebye
nao

0 comments:

Post a Comment