Oh my gooooood, I'm A Grown-Up Now!
I think the work influenced my life more than I thought!
Every day at work I think: "clean laundry ~ toilet, wash basin and towel dry taps new polish is ieeeeehhhh ~" and yesterday, when I had free, I've so long felt uncomfortable until I made my own toilet and sink clean! Is actually ne good development, but was forced unknowingly to become is already freaky ^ ^
And the mother of Vele, who also plays in housekeeping and even once worked at the Crowne Plaza, also said that the work you home and then followed it anywhere in your home the "dirt" and looks most like each day is dusting, will refer new beds, shower and bath (!!!) will polish etc etc etc. ..
YET!, My apartment still looks chaotic, but that shine my faucets and my toilet is now a day (at least) once cleaned. It really is better for all (visit me ... if someone gets around), although I found all three days earlier in order. Yesterday I also my favorite (LED HDTV) dust, as well as my treasure (PS3) and the Mistbox (no nickname). FReaaaaky for my circumstances.
But I'm also slowly to keep the place clean. I'm so not even the proper type and the only places that are really neat, are the shelves with the manga and video games and my wardrobe (Farben/formen- everything separated and orderly / merged stuffy). But that will change! #
was yesterday cleared my pantry and I'm really h-cream found that for two years (!!!) expired, lol. Something is now no longer! And if I have to work with Post-its on which bold stand upon the expiry dates.> \u0026lt;"
Najut, I go pputzen Jetzer, as long as I can do to two of my hygiene training begins at the hotel and by then I must showered, and know what I want tonight to Benyamin Nuss carry concert ^ ^ Yeah ~ ~ ~ ~ Uematsu Tour! And thanks to Huyen I'm in and thanks to Bobo Velii is, woho ~ ~ ~ ~
Classic Rock ^ ^
naonao
0 comments:
Post a Comment