Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Moving Companies Los Angeles

Kya ~ I'm becomin 'a fangirl ^ ^

... of Benyamin Nuss ^ ^
No, no, but his performance at the Philharmonic was the hammer.
I had goose bumps all the time and stopped in front of voltage on the breath and smiled with happiness or stupid grin to myself as I turn on his hands and all his facial expressions staring and his music just vacuumed up.
At the end I had to just hug Hu and press it to me because I would not have gone without them there. This has paid off so ~, I came with a huge feeling of happiness again out-he has thrown in the FFVII Battle theme from Final Fantasy XIII, he has played March of the dreadnoughts and that was so ... was without words, I was happy happy happy
the last song by Debussy
^ ^ Wow, you can only . say
In a word: awesome ^ ^
What else? As soon as I got home, I signed his card and promptly put aside his CD at Amazon, which was as seven euros cheaper than encouraging concert, haha.
luvluvluv for classic music
nao

0 comments:

Post a Comment