Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kates Playground Stream Shower

nicer huh?

Sun
Today I with my parents, Kenshis parents, Mary's dad and Steffens Spandau Christmas Market visitors.
stupid ... Was it just a commercial sone (I find the word so stupid) stalls and everything was overpriced full.
with dead-toe against the cold, are we then went into an ugly irgendso German restaurant, where I ne salty dessert hatte.Nunja ^ ^
then back home.
Br ~ I will never leave the house. The cold is still behind me and I cough around here.
This morning I have been crowned the Queen in Fable and think about it, start the game because I'm full of little money and full of much needed money (I would have to save more and have just two real estate)
Hmm ~ what yet. I'm hurt my left wrist in full Load. (!) Is going to play with gamepad So ok, n bissel cheer Layton DS is great, BUT Taiko no Tatsujin DS for times not at all (and touch, I see grad, also nich so: /)
Watt hell, I go again until next year to the doctor, and only when I re-education technology 'in the restaurant there are 3
Oh and plan for next year:
Driving Licence ^ ^
create so-go to Cologne ^ ^
by so-ga ~ nz Germany go to Europa Park ^ ^ hahaha
-less often sick (lots of fruit and stuff ^ ^)
play-more-more

make on-time travel to Leipzig ^ ^
... as> attachments \u0026lt; ; made, so needs to create only one thing, with about half to build on the stupid driver's license * sigh *
Juti, which was again something of random ^ ^
naonao

0 comments:

Post a Comment